Home

Yupoo China

autocover

TNF 22FW RETRO NUPTSE JACKET 1996 Down Coat - Contrast White

TNF 22FW RETRO NUPTSE JACKET 1996 Down jacket - the color matching white fabric is 100% 40D nylon waterproof windproof liner, two layers of lining, a total of four layers of fabric, two layers of color splicing, the upper part is solid color, the lower part is lattice color liner, two layers of lining are the best drill proof fabric, which can prevent the drill down from dropping down. The surface of the fabric is coated with a coating layer, which is waterproof and windproof. The amount of down is 350G. Each part of down is professionally and accurately measured Each part has a port for filling, which must be done by a professional teacher. Because the weight accuracy is up to 0.000, each part is very fine. After filling, seams are made to prevent drilling, and then the continuous beating lasts for five minutes to ensure that the down can fill every corner with 95% of the down; Explain what is 95% of the filling amount and what is the remaining 5%? 95% is the feather of big flower, and the remaining 5% is the pipe filler of feather, which belongs to the category of down. It can be used to contract the whole cold winter night. All the accessories are made in strict accordance with the assembly line. All the three standards are customized. All the laser labels+tags are customized. One of them is not less. YKK customized zippers are used. The cuffs and collars are made of original Velcro. Durable accessories. All the hardware are customized. The details determine the quality Size: S-L Code: 2022 # Cl8401122
IMG_2961(20221121-231921).JPG

IMG_2961(20221121-231921).JPG

IMG_2962(20221121-231925).JPG

IMG_2962(20221121-231925).JPG

IMG_2963(20221121-231925).JPG

IMG_2963(20221121-231925).JPG

IMG_2964(20221121-231925).JPG

IMG_2964(20221121-231925).JPG

IMG_2965(20221121-231925).JPG

IMG_2965(20221121-231925).JPG

IMG_2966(20221121-231925).JPG

IMG_2966(20221121-231925).JPG

IMG_2967(20221121-231925).JPG

IMG_2967(20221121-231925).JPG

IMG_2968(20221121-231925).JPG

IMG_2968(20221121-231925).JPG

IMG_2969(20221121-231925).JPG

IMG_2969(20221121-231925).JPG

IMG_2970(20221121-231925).JPG

IMG_2970(20221121-231925).JPG

TNF 22FW RETRO NUPTSE JACKET 1996 Down Coat - Contrast White

Album TNF 22FW RETRO NUPTSE JACKET 1996 Down Coat - Contrast White

Category Clothing

Return